Being an effective steward of your facilities is one thing. Acting as a good steward of the environment requires a different set of tools entirely. For decades, America’s colleges and universities have been at the forefront of environmental sustainability. Sightlines provides the campus sustainability professional with Benchmarking and Reporting tools that ease the time-consuming burden of continuous data collection and reporting. This opens up more time for pursuits of their true mission: advocating and implementing campus policies that minimize impact on our planet.
Whether the goal is to measure your carbon footprint, fulfill STARS, Carbon Commitment, Sierra Club and/or Princeton Review reporting requirements, Sightlines has a sustainability solution that can help. Plus, our relationship with the Sustainability Institute at the University of New Hampshire means our offerings are always based on the most up-to-date science and methods. Sightlines provides the keen insight and proven strategies that allow your institution to thrive while enhancing the sustainability of the environment we share.
- On-site data collection and validation
- Documentation of sustainability performance
- Peer benchmarking to identify opportunities
- Recommendations for future carbon reductions
- STARS data collection and reporting
- Save time so you can focus on policy
- Make use of the best climate science and current methods
- Maintain compliance with various climate commitments and reporting
- Tie sustainability to facilities strategy
- Communicate sustainability objectives across the institution